"We'd all like t'vote fer th'best man, but he's never a candidate." —Kin Hubbard, The Best of Kin Hubbard, part 1, p. 14 (1984)
We the People...
NEXT iCAUCUS MEETING SEPTEMBER 21ST
Dear Affiliate Group Leaders,
ICaucus will begin its new “season” with our meeting on September 21, 2013. As of that date there will be only 8½ months until the 2014 primary! And together, we have a lot to work to do.
One of the privileges and responsibilities of the members of the Affiliate groups is to serve on our vetting panel for candidates in their area. The iCaucus vetting procedure works better when the people interviewing the candidates are future constituents and therefore invested in the results of the race. You can do it best!
The September 21st meeting will be an interactive and enjoyable way for attendees to become comfortable with the idea of serving on an interview panel, and to leave excited about participating. We encourage you to make a special effort to have as many people as possible from your group attend so we can all be prepared for the work of effectively choosing the Constitutionally based candidates we all seek.
The meeting will take place from 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (gathering and coffee at 8:30). Meeting location is 7770 Margerum Ave. San Diego, Ca. 92121 (Hill N' Dale Condos rec room). Here is the map quest for the Condo Club House; http://www.mapquest.com/#af07efbae276356b89172f2a
There is a parking lot just east of the Condos 500 - 600 feet away where people can park. Here is the link to the parking lot. http://www.mapquest.com/#b0a7ddb1767a3b22682a717f.
We look forward to beginning the 2014 journey together on September 21, 2013.
God Bless America,
State Affiliate Director, iCaucus California
All NCC'ers are encouraged to join and participate with iCaucus (go to their website at http://www.icaucus.org/).
Our Mission: The mission of iCaucus is to increase the effectiveness of United States voters in utilizing their proper Constitutional role in the management of their own government; first through comprehensive education and secondly through participation in the candidate identification and election process to ensure principled representation based upon Fiscal Responsibility through adherence to the Constitutional Limitations of Government.
- LIMITED GOVERNMENT
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
- ADHERENCE TO CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATION OF GOVERNMENT
- REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE TO WASHINGTON; NOT WASHINGTON TO THE PEOPLE
- BRING GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABILITY BACK TO THE PEOPLE
- REMOVE THE INFLUENCE AND CONTROL OF “BIG MONEY” SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
- HOLD OUR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR PROMISES AND PRINCIPLES.
- FIND, VET, ENDORSE AND THEN HELP ELECT PRINCIPLED CANDIDATES.
- TEACH OUR DELEGATES A PROVEN METHOD TO ACHIEVE GRASSROOTS ELECTORAL SUCCESS.
- EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE!
Our Principles are:
• Limited Government.
• Fiscal Responsibility.
• Adherence to the Constitutional Limitations of Government.
• Representation of the people to Washington, not Washington to the people.
Our Goal is to:
• Bring Government control and accountability back to the people.
• Remove the influence and control of "Big Money" special interest groups.
• Hold our representatives accountable to their promises and principles.